Thursday, March 8, 2012

What's that saying?



That which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger?
And there was that bit in the Dark Knight that substituted "stranger". 
Bullshit. If it doesn't kill you it tends to hurt like a bitch.


I'm not dead yet right? Or if I am this is a hell of a weird hereafter.
I seem to still have all my bits attached.
Bringing me to the point of this post.
There may be some angry people following me.
Well I say people. I assume you know the sort of "people" I'm talking about. One or two bastards in cheap halloween masks. It seems that not everyone approves of my treatment of a certain would be antagonist.
I did leave him alive. I'm not a murderer.

Whether or not our mutual acquaintance in the suit did... well that's another question altogether isn't it?

They've been doing a pretty good job keeping up with me. That's a good trick. Think I'll have to ask them about it. They've been replacing the service centres along the highway here. Shouldn't be too much effort to find somewhere a little less public.

No comments:

Post a Comment